Monday, April 25, 2011

WHoohooo! Warm weather!

Finally!!

Warm weather! Time to bust out the FiveFingers in full force again!

I do have to report that I got the Injinji socks and LOVE them. Since I think I need a half size in the Sprint style, the socks really help fill in the tiny extra space. Also, it just creates a really nice little cushion. I wore them in freezing winter temps and felt really warm (since the ones I got are wool). The funny part was that the bottom of my feet were cold since the rubber sole is so thin! Overall though, I loved the grip that the shoes offered even on the slippery winter sidewalks. Versatility....yet again.

Looking forward to wearing these this summer and maybe exploring some of the newer designs if I can afford it. Have you checked out all the new types? Check out their website. Although I don't use them for running, a lot of the models appeal to me for general wearing.

Summer uses:
  • Traveling in Honduras
  • Weekend camping/trail walks/hiking
  • Traveling in Botswana
  • General frolicking

No comments:

Post a Comment